Hard to find your seat when it doesn’t know its own name.
A classic Eveready, borrowed from Herb’s office.
An old stoker in a power plant that was abandoned long before the mill next to it, by all indications. Sugar mills burned dry beet pulp pellets for fuel.
Sidewalks to a boarded barracks, each making the other obsolete in the night.
General Mills bought Consolidated Elevator’s “D” in 1943 and renamed it “A,” though no additional elevators have followed from that firm to date. Visible on the right is the first annex, built along with the elevator in 1909.
Part of the unremodeled hospital, above the Service Building, where employees would stay sometimes.
Coded writing on a pillar in one of the assembly buildings.
The individual ovens are skinny to allow even and fast heating of the whole interior. Numbers are cut into signs because no paint could withstand the heat or corrosive emissions from the coking process.
An Old Crow warehouse, formerly federally controlled, near Old Taylor Distillery.