Saskatchewan-Wheat-Pools-4-and-5-_ The remains of Unit 5… Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Brewster-Wheeler Rec Center, seen in 1965. From Detroit-Black Bottom Community. The cover of an old tour brochure. A view of the school in 1967, the last year it was open. From ‘A little town lost’. In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey. Spinning floor. Courtesy Mr. Lowell Gray, a reader. 1911 Ogilvies, Archives of Manatoba The mill in 1902. Notice that it’s expanded since 1897. Postcard, provided by the Harrison family to the Manitoba Historical Society. 1949 (Kubrick, Library of Congress, LC-USZ6-2357) Loading the Columbia Star, sometime in the 1980s. The Columbia Star was renamed American Century in 2006.