The piano must have been a nice distraction; there is very little to do in Roberts.
The chair tried to leave, but found it had grown heavy with the weight of water and wood. Today, it shelters the mice and maggots.
After climbing the elevator shaft to the illusive second level, a new pallet of colors were revealed.
Looking from the main shop into the boiler shop, one of three attached buildings that specialized in certain repairs. One thing that architectural photographers have to work with is an elongated “magic hour” with ideal shadowing and coloring–this photo is a result of that lighting.
This building cleaned the barrels that transported ingredients through the plant.
The new steel door of the diesel car shops, built in 1948 and used through the 1960s, as seen from the service pit. On the top of the photograph you can see the exhaust vent.
It seems like this pipe was made to return dust to the collector in the main workhouse from the annex.