Port Arthur Row, 1977. Image Credit: Thunder Bay Archives. Port Arthur Row, 1977. Image Credit: Thunder Bay Archives. Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... The RL Hearn GS, seen in the 1960s by the looks of it. Fermenter House, 1935 (Kentucky Historical Society) Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Gunnell Mine. From Gilpin Tram historian Mark Baldwin. See http://gilpintram.com/ Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books. Aerial, June 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. Peavey Annex Demolition, December 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) A view of the ground-level damage in the aftermath of Pool 5’s explosion.