A super-long exposure of the side of the middle of Daisy Elevator, built in 1927. The oldest silos are closest to the mill and date to 1916. They were expanded toward Superior in 1927 and 1941. The total capacity is about 500,000 bushels.
Heavy industrial looks good in cotton candy pink.
This is one of the more private rooms in the old section of the hospital. It likely only accommodated one patient.
Additional Sacred Heart Building (1949) Collapse, 2012, Courtesy Chris Naffziger @ http://stlouispatina.blogspot.com/2011/12/st-marys-infirmary.html
About a century later. A view of the main factory building, looking toward the two furnaces.
An abandoned ranch on the east side of the tracks. This was not the Colmor Cutoff they were waiting for.
The surgical suite was flooding.
It’s not a good sign when you can see the chimney through the roof.
This is a great example of a combination rock house; the silos below used to fill trains with ore dropped from mine cars pulled to the top of the structure.