Golden Fleece, between 1870 and 1890, Denver Public Library Golden Fleece Mine, between 1870 and 1890. Courtesy of Denver Public Library. Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Engine #2 exiting the quenching tower, 1954. Source: donrossgroup.net Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Postcard, 1940 (MS2.9 DU3.1 r2, MNHS.org) Frontenac Miners, loading a car on the Gilpin Tram. Offices and Laboratory, as seen in 1908. Aerial, June 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) East Side Station, circa 1954. Note the ‘FOR SALE’ sign over the doomed streetcars. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. Bureau of Mines’ Minneapolis campus, seen in the 1970s. From NPS 2009.