The offices for the Five Roses elevator have long been boarded. To the left you can see the Manitoba Pool Elevator slogan, “Service at Cost”, meaning they would not make profit off farmers and dues.
In the women’s restroom.
It seems logical that, at one time, a rock crusher was installed at the base of the mine rails shown here at the top of the Concentrator. Rocks small enough to fit between the rails would automatically bypass the crusher and continue to the work floor via the hopper below.
Looking across the catwalk attache to the elevated control room, in charge of the train dumping part of the operation.
William Duncan built this house for his family in 1879. It has become one of the most popular structures in the ghost town of Animas Forks.
Sidewalks to a boarded barracks, each making the other obsolete in the night.
The dredge is divided into four levels. The top level has controls for the tailings boom and, when it was there, the bucket excavator.
Ava between ammo warehouses and railroads.
A sort of blender in a powder line building. The top vent had been removed, so leaves and light fall onto the teeth now.