The Gold Prince Mill Ruins-(C)SUSBTREET.org The Gold Prince is dead, but its ruins show how over-engineered it once was. Although its foundations were concrete, seen here, the rest of the mill was steel. All of its steel and equipment was removed to fix the Sunnyside Mill in Eureka. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: concrete, mountains... Broken skyways in the sand casting house, where everything was utterly fire-resistant. William Duncan built this house for his family in 1879. It has become one of the most popular structures in the ghost town of Animas Forks. The porch of the Gustavson House with the southern San Juan range in the background. Bring your own rocking chair… Below the factory floor is a network of hallways and tunnels, all flooded with water. The southernmost houses in Gilman are seen through the pines on the right, near the tram stop. The top of the annex was bare except for these holes into the silos below. Hiking into the ghost town with enough gear to live there for a few days, if we wanted. Taconite Harbor’s main road, now overgrown and leading to nothing. Just asphalt between caved-in curbs. A shuttered house at the end of the block doesn’t even have boards on it anymore.