From the Intensive Survey. In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey. Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Peavey, August 6th, 1990 (LaFontaine Collection) Navy Supply Barrel, 1940s (Kentucky Historical Society) Gunnell Mine. From Gilpin Tram historian Mark Baldwin. See http://gilpintram.com/ After 2 out of 3 major expansions, 1920s, Janesville Gazette, http://zoominlocal.com/ Looking at the missile elevator at a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-81] A 1917 ad for Miscampbell Trucks (Duluth News Tribune). Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company.