Osborn Ghost Sign “Public WHSE” on the side of Osborn. Similar Images ...based on the tags: ghost-signs... The Peavey logo, before it rusted off and the offices were demolished. It’s like a piece of paper that’s been written on and rewritten, until you can’t read what the original message was. This elevator was built in 1922 and was used until the passing rails were removed in the mid-1970s. The beacon was installed in 1938 and removed in the mid-2000s. For some time, Purina ran a feed service out of the elevator. Inside and outside were signs of its past presence. ‘Consumers Brewery’ set in the brewhouse staircase. A defunct UGG elevator in Killarney, not far from where the Harrisons (of Holmfield, MB and Harrison Milling) once operated a small elevator. Medium Format. The Engine House’s boiler, which would have been fired all day all day, virtually from the day the shop opened until the day it closed. A view of the Harris offices, complete with great block glass.