Twohy Ghost Sign Two ghost signs on top of each other. One is for a warehouse. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: ghost-signs... Off the beaten path is this old LTV sign. Now it points to a ghost town and dead dock. Inside the office was a small furnace and a collection of mechanical belts. You can see “SERVICE AT COST” and “POOL 168” in the background. The beacon was installed in 1938 and removed in the mid-2000s. Isabella A (left) and B (right) were built in 1910 and 1913, respectively. Global Trading remarked the building in the mid-60s, but far above the door is the old ‘Detroit Shipbuilding’ paint, though it’s faint nowadays. An old name for an older elevator, as seen from an abandoned rail spur. This elevator was built in 1922 and was used until the passing rails were removed in the mid-1970s. A view of the Harris offices, complete with great block glass. Ghost signs advertising tractors and boilers face a bike trail.