Universal Atlas Labs, 1908 Offices and Laboratory, as seen in 1908. Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... A detailed map showing the property in 1886 (Sanborn Fire Insurance Co). Bureau of Mines’ Minneapolis campus, seen in the 1970s. From NPS 2009. Construction of the lower portal of the tunnel begins. On top of the hill, another crew is working to make the job go faster. Circa 1906, courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. An etching from a 1921 Miscampbell advertisement in the Duluth News Tribune. Note the ship in the Hughitt Slip! A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. Circa-1990 Photo with the tracks still shining. (C) Shawn Christie, railpictures.net Globe from the side of Great Northern. Sawyer Unloader (Gallagher, Duluth Public Library) In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey. Map of the hospital in 1887 (NRHP Form).