In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey.
Gering’s Evaporators, 1916, Colorado State Library
Selby Tunnel’s upper portal is filled in and ready to be paved over. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society.
A postcard showing the East End Milling District from before the 1914 that left Daisy (rear) standing alone.
View of the hospital in 1886 (NRHP Form).
1952 Explosion. Taken from Eastern Elevator (now Richardson) looking over the ruined copula of Saskatchewan Pool 4B. Noticed the scorched face of 4A, which appears to still be smoking when this was taken!
Studebaker ad. (1902). Country life in America, 2, Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=IKZMAAAAYAAJ
Removed in 1961. Image courtesy Tony Dierckens & ZenithCity.com.
A view of the school in 1967, the last year it was open. From ‘A little town lost’.