Courtesy Lowell Gray Spinning floor. Courtesy Mr. Lowell Gray, a reader. Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Port Arthur Row, 1977. Image Credit: Thunder Bay Archives. Frontenac Miners, loading a car on the Gilpin Tram. Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books. Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. 1949 (Kubrick, Library of Congress, LC-USZ6-2357) Dock 1, Allouez, August 1941. Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection, (LC-USF34- 063775-D). Engine #2 exiting the quenching tower, 1954. Source: donrossgroup.net Looking up the tracks past the pool elevator and CPR depot. From ‘A little town lost’.